Follow Tmuffin:

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: New Sibling Bonding (in Watercolor Portraits)

The Wordless Wednesday theme at Natural Parents Network this week is New Sibling Bonding. There is nothing sweeter than new siblings gazing into each other's eyes. The gentleness that older siblings have when they see their baby brother or sister for the first time is impressive (when they're not trying to poke out baby's eyes, that is).

I missed the deadline to put my pics on their site, but you can check out all of the beautiful pics on their website. And I decided to include mine in my own #WW post this week. But instead of giving you the photographs, I'm showing you the watercolor portraits I painted from the photos.

My nephews, L and A

My babies: Little M and Baby T

4 comments:

Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! You are so talented! Gorgeous work (and children)!

Dionna @ Code Name: Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my goodness - these are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Do you ever do this for pay? If not, you should! I want one!!

Tmuffin.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks! I do custom work. Check out my Etsy shop... I sell them there :)

Cleverly Changing said... Best Blogger Tips

Beautiful, you are extremely talented. I would love for you to join my Wordless Wednesday Linky. goo.gl/lMehJ

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...