Follow Tmuffin:

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

My first mother's day with Baby T outside of my belly was perfect. It was a beautiful spring day and we spent it outside.

We woke up and played in the garden. Baby T is quite a helper.



Big T worked on a potting bench that he made for me for mother's day. He had been working on it in the garage all week and keeping it a suprise.


It even has a gutter and downspout to direct rainwater into my watering can!
Here are my boys:

 

We went to the pool after Baby T's 3 hour nap. That was a great mother's day present, Baby T.



 That's pretty much it. Baby T played outside some more with his "car":



And today I have to go to work. I'm going to miss my boys. I had the best mother's day ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...