Follow Tmuffin:

Saturday, May 8, 2010

VEGGIE CHRISTMAS (Week 5)

I am a little uninspired this week. It's nice out, I'm spending time in my garden, and I'm a little busy making wool soakers. Baby T has decided that 5:45AM is a much more appropriate wakeup time for an almost-1-year-old, and he's also a fan of waking up several times during the night and screaming his head off. So I've been tired in the evenings.

In this week's box, we got:
Strawberries
Collard
Spinach
Arugula
Scallion
Sugar snap pea, edible podded
Butterhead lettuce
Dill

Here's my menu for the week:

Wednesday: Didn't go to K-38 for dollar tacos tonight because it was cinco de mayo. We got Moe's takeout instead. Mmmm... gigantic burritos. Baby T liked them, too.

Thursday: Shrimp pasta with dill and scallions

Friday: Dinner at Mom-Mom's and Pop-Pop's

Saturday: Collards stuffed with red beans and rice (adding ground beef for Big T).

Sunday: Brunch and dinner at Mom-Mom's and Pop-Pop's

Monday: Lemon quinoa salad with arugula scallions and dill, grilled salmon

Tuesday: Pasta with arugula and goat cheese sauce

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...