Follow Tmuffin:

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: Heartache

My aunt passed away suddenly last Sunday, and my heart broke. It's that nauseous, brick-in-the-pit-of-your-stomach feeling that follows you around and almost prevents you from crying. She was a vibrant, generous woman who was straightforward and honest but never had a bad thing to say about anyone. She was like a second mother to me. She loved my sisters and me--we were the daughters she never had. This is how I'll remember her.












Check out other wonderful Wordless Wednesday posts and link up at:
I Thought I Knew Mama: A window into the adventures of stay at home mamahood, natural parenting, & green and healthy livingHobo Mama: A Natural Parenting BlogThe Paper MamaStacy uncorkedVisit Natural Parents Network

5 comments:

Charise Rohm Nulsen said... Best Blogger Tips

Gaby, I'm so sorry for your loss! This is a beautiful tribute to your aunt. Thinking of you. xo

Stacy Uncorked said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh Gaby! I'm so very sorry for your loss! I'll be an ugly mess when my favorite aunt passes away. This is truly a beautiful tribute to a wonderful woman. ((HUGZ!!))

hobomama said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, so sad. She really looks like such a kind and warm person, and very in love with her nieces. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Jschuettpelz said... Best Blogger Tips

Gabby
I am sorry for you loss. You were so lucky to have such an inspirational person in your life. My thoughts are with you

Rebekah said... Best Blogger Tips

Always smiling. I'm sorry for your loss.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...