Follow Tmuffin:

Monday, February 27, 2012

Here I Am!

Have you been wondering where I've been?

Me too, kind of.

1. I've been exhausted and sleep deprived because Baby T is now getting up about 5 times a night--way more than Little M.
2. I've been grieving the loss of my aunt a few weeks ago.
3. I've been trying to get used to my new routine. I pulled Baby T out of daycare, and he has been going to a preschool 2 days a week. That means I've been getting to spend a lot more time with him, which some days is sweet and precious and other days leaves me drooling on the couch at 8:30 p.m.
4. I've been organizing my office. In a perfect world, I would have organized it in a couple of days. In the real world, I'm going to be down to the wire the next two days.
5. I've been doing a lot of freelance writing. Last month, I pretty much freaked out about finances, and I lost all my creative energy. I can't function creatively if I feel like I'm not surviving in the material world.
6. I've been working on my business. When I had Little M and quit my job as a customer service manager, I wrote a post about how one of my favorite parts of working on Tmuffin has been all the connections I've made. I never expected that. And I've loved all of the blogging I've done and connections I've made throughout the past few years, and I had all this momentum going.

But then I realized that I wasn't necessarily doing what I truly, truly long to do. I started Tmuffin to create products for moms and their babies, and I've spent the last year writing, organizing, and planning. And parenting. But I have gotten sucked in to a lot of different places I didn't expect, and I've lost my voice a little bit. So I'm on a quest to start speaking in my own voice again.

I'm taking a break from the blog. I'll be here, but I'll be in and out. I'll be checking in on my bloggy friends, but I can't obsess as much as I was.

Stay tuned, though. I'm coming back. Full force. Focused. True. Inspired. And hopefully with a few more hours of sleep under my belt.

3 comments:

Ryanna Gamble Battiste said... Best Blogger Tips

Sp proud of you, and always always inspired by you. Speak your truth mama, the world needs you! xo

Jordyn Zimmerman said... Best Blogger Tips

can't wait to hear about it all. hoping the sleep situation improves. and hoping to see you soon. glad you are finding your groove. xoxo

B'Ojala said... Best Blogger Tips

Looking forward to hearing..YOUR VOICE!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...