Follow Tmuffin:

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: Playing in the Garden

I've been working on my garden, and while it's a little difficult while wrangling my kids, I manage to get things done a few minutes at a time. It makes it a lot harder when I'm running for my camera every few minutes, but that allows me to capture adorable moments like these:

gardening with kids
Playing together without killing each other


gardening with kids
Splashing in the water table

gardening with kids
Little M is a very good sport. This is not an unusual occurrence.

gardening with kids
Like I said, a good sport. And a dirt eater.

2 comments:

melissa said... Best Blogger Tips

I love little M's face in that last one :)A dirty kid is usually a happy kid!

Dionna @ Code Name: Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

Mmmm dirt ;) I wish Kieran would sit and happily play in his water table more - it's just not often his thing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...